Monday, April 30, 2012

The Pencil Skirt

You all have to figure out what your bodies look like and what is becoming on you. I know plenty of fabulous Swedish brands, that are rather pricey, but look pretty cheap on me because they don't fit my body type.

For me, I have found the basic collection of Zara impeccable, and I update my items when I need or if a season brings a new cut. You should find a collection that fits you with one brand, where you can just go in and update if you ever need trousers, a pencil skirt, a dress or a jacket from that line.


I normally don't wear the skirts with the visible zipper but I have two from Zara with this exact cut. Picture from www.zara.com
Notice three things that make a skirt suitable for work:
  • The skirt is knee length
  • The fit is rather comfortable
  • The cut is not too high in the back.
What are your favourite brands for office wear bulk shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment