Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday shopping spree

Hello from the dressing room in Burberry Prorsum rabbit felt cloche hat, H&M coat, faux fur stole and my weekend Balenciaga bag (with no room for a computer)!


 



Normally I am not a fan of shopping during weekends, specially not on Saturdays when the entire city have come up with the same brilliant idea. But yesterday, I was in luck!

It was not a planned spree but I happened to drop into one of those shops I never visit and it turned out they had a few selected items from my favourite brand, Tara Jarmon. And it was all on sale! And even better, on 70% sale. So I ended up making the following purchases:

A white basic high qaulity top from Tiger of Sweden
 



A grey short draped skirt from Tiger of Sweden
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and a Tara Jarmon coat not too different from the H&M coat I was already wearing
 
front with bow tie details on the pockets


Back with details



 
The reason for a purchase very similar to what I alreaady have is because the H&M coat was purchased at 40 Euros and I was not expecting the quality to last for very long, although I absolutely love the leather detailing on the collar. So why not replace a winning concept with another one, very similar?
 
 
 
H&M coat to be thrown out.


 
 
 
 
Any successful shopping on your end? 


No comments:

Post a Comment