Sunday, April 7, 2013

Obsession/Inspiration part 2

If you missed the first part, you can read it here.


So I cried. And obsessed. And spent hours searching on Internet for them. But the more I browsed, the more I was starting to think that maybe the lace-up would not be so flattering on me after all. I am a size 39, so it might look a bit boat shaped. And the shoes cost around 900 Euros, mind you. So it would be a fortune spent to look like a boat. 


But then, brilliance hits me. I was busy preparing this post with the shoe collage at polyvore, when I came across these shoes. Since I am a sucker for pink, obsession turned to inspiration. Two weeks later, this box arrived. 




And inside the pink box, these little baby's had finally come to mama! Comfortable, flattering on the foot and 12 cm high heels made with love. I intend to style them just like Natalia Vodianova did to achieve the same effect. 




And that's how obsession is best used for inspiration. Although I encourage you not to spend so much time of your life over it. 

I know there are quite a few of you that come in and have a peek and I would love to have a sign from you. I suggest minimum three of you leave a comment saying I am crazy. If that happens, I will have a contest with my latest faulty purchase in the blog. 

Now, time for dinner in Paris. Happy Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment