Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekend in Paris


I had the great fortune to accompany someone to Paris for a long weekend. Paris is one of my first city crushes and I have never quite replaced that love for another city.

Paris is style, fashion, ambiance and an international melting pot. In Paris, all the girls have perfect hairdoes and dress up at day and dress down at night. In Paris, every girl works hard to be able to own that Chanel or Celine bag. And every girl is envyous as every girl is worth envying. Whereas Rome and Milano are sexy, London is trendy and a bit of each, Paris is just chique and elegant. I always feel like the cousin from the country side when I am here, because no matter how hard I try and irrespective of how many of my fancy things I pack, I always look a little bit.... las season in comparison to others. It does not make it better that I am forced to wear a work attire as well.


Today, for a formal work lunch, I opted for my Vanessa Bruno skirt, a gucci belt paired with a white tee and a black velvet Tiger of Sweden jacket. Worn with my Louis Vuitton boots, and lacking a colourful palette, I felt a little bit more at home with the Parisian girls. 


What is your favorite city and why?




No comments:

Post a Comment