Monday, January 7, 2013


Before we start talking about my sales purchases of this year, let's talk about some of the ones of last year that I am still in love with.

Sales shopping is an art, I know some men wont believe you but it is true. A great sales item is something:

-You've been looking for to complete your look or your closet

-You'd buy at full price, if you hadn't already spent the money

- That you still love and wear even after the thrill of the bargin is long over


I bought this lovely Tara Jarmon leopard print coat on last winter sales. And I love it! Paired with a white silk skirt and a black pencil skirt it is the best office pick-me-up instead of the boring blacks and greys.



I know it's a whole lot of promises now, but I will show you in a later post how I wear it.




No comments:

Post a Comment