Sunday, January 20, 2013

Office wear week planning

Do you ever plan what to wear for the following day? I always plan to plan, but at the end of the day, I find myself running around like a crazy person in the morgning trying to find something that is smart, comfortable and suiting together. This week is going to be very busy so I am going to give it an honest try. We will see if I succeed by posting an outfit of the day every day on the blog. This is a great challenge for me!

Monday:

Black pencil skirt, orange silk blouse and peach chashmere cardigan. Either black shoes or Gucci snake skin shoes in matching colour of the top and cardigan.

Tuesday:

Grey suit, white silk top. White and silver Gucci scarf. Black LK Bennet patent pumps.

Wednesday:

Beige suit with black silk blouse. Brown suede Louboutin shoes.

Thursday:

Lanvin blue and white skirt, white silk blouse, blue suede shoes.

Friday:

Black leather skirt and cream wool cardigan. Black schal with sculls.

How does it sound? You think it seems boring? What kind of dressers are you, the ones who wake up in a certain mood and chose your outfit in the spur of the moment or the kind that plans?

How would you accessorize the different looks just by their description?

I hope you are all having a fab Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment