Monday, January 21, 2013

Successful Monday!

I was almost successful in following Monday's planned work wear!

I had planned to wear a black pencil skirt, an orange silk top and a peach coloured cashemere cardigan ontop.


This is what I wore:


As you can see, I decided to skip the peach coloured cardigan as it simply didn't match. I had an idea that it would look fresh and nice together in combination with the orange, but it simply took colour off my face and from the silk blouse.

Please excuse my thick pantyhose which are quite rarely used, but in this cold weather I felt I had to either go with that or with trousers.

Since I got no suggestions, my only accessories were my nails in Chanel Orangefizz coloure and my black Hermès cliq-claq, so until tomorrow's outfit I hope for some suggestions.

What do you think about this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment